Mesquite, located just 15 minutes east of Downtown Dallas, is likely recognized by most people in the area, if only for the rodeo. But it isn’t the only thing this town has to offer. Mesquite has plenty of things just a short drive away, from amazing restaurants to historical sights and outdoor excursions.
Must Visit Places In Mesquite
- The climate-controlled Mesquite Arena is within 15 minutes from downtown Dallas. Housing the famous Mesquite Rodeo and the Mesquite Outlaws, it is one of the famous Arena that is holding sports matches such as rodeo contests, and soccer games live.
- The Florence family’s home is now an educational museum that transports visitors back in time to life on the prairie. Docents will lead you on a tour of this outstanding specimen of rural Texas architecture from the late 1800s in Florence Ranch Homestead.
- Bring out your inner Legolas to the sports area and shoot some arrows or engage in many other activities that they offer in Westlake Sports Center. It has lighted and covered tennis courts, as well as an eight-lane archery range with distances ranging from 50 to 100 yards.
- One of Mesquite’s most popular aquatic attractions is the City Lake Aquatic Center. This is a fantastic spot for the family since it has various pools, water play areas, and water slides.
- Town East Mall is home to a variety of well-known businesses. There are around 200 businesses in the mall, as well as a lively food court. It is one of the major malls in eastern Texas, drawing customers from around the state. Market East Shopping Center is a one-stop-shop for all your shopping needs. While you’re enjoying the abundance of shopping in Mesquite, take a minute to try the many cuisines offered by local restaurants. The mall area has a variety of restaurants to satisfy any appetite, including well-known chains such as Olive Garden and Chili’s.
- Make a point of seeing the burgeoning Mesquite art scene during your visit. Every year, the Mesquite Symphony Orchestra and the Mesquite Community Band put up a dramatic and emotional season. A night at the symphony is ideal for a romantic night. Through a variety of plays, the Mesquite Arts Theater consistently delivers laughs and memories. Throughout the year, the Mesquite Arts Center hosts a variety of free music performances, art exhibitions, and events.
Driving Directions From Mesquite To The Medlin Law Firm
Driving Directions From Mesquite To Richardson