University Place Neighborhood In Fort Worth TX
University Place In A Brief
University Place is defined by Texas Christian University. University Place is a neighborhood directly northeast of TCU. It is on the opposite side of South University Drive from TCU. University Place is now just north of the growing TCU campus, putting residents in walking or biking distance of the TCU Harris College of Nursing and Medicine as well as the TCU Department of Computer Science. West Cantey Street serves as a northern boundary for the eastern side of the TCU campus and the southern edge of University Place. Frisco Heights is directly east of the TCU campus. That stretches from the campus past Forest Park Boulevard to Cleburne Road.
Park Hill Drive serves as a northern border for University Place. The Park Hill neighborhood is north of University Place.
University Place is a purely residential neighborhood, though there are commercial and retail shops on University Drive. The area has good public transit due to all the bus stops on University Drive. This puts you in easy reach of the Ed Landreth Auditorium and Amon G. Carter Stadium. That makes this neighborhood popular with professors, students and dedicated TCU alumni. It gets points for being much more affordable than homes bordering the Colonial Country Club to the northwest.
There are no public schools inside the boundaries of the small University Park Neighborhood. If you go several blocks west on Cantey Street, and you’ll reach Alice Carson Elementary School. R. L. Paschal High School is southeast of the neighborhood.
There are no parks in the University Place neighborhood. You can take public transit to the Bayard H. Friedman Tennis Center, Lowdon Track and Field Complex and other facilities on the TCU campus. Or go north on Forest Park Boulevard to the eponymous Forest Park. That gets points for being near the Outdoor Learning Theater affiliated with the Fort Worth Zoo.
Park Hill has a decent walk score of 55. It is somewhat bikeable. It has flat terrain and some bike lanes.
1. From University Place, Fort Worth, TX 76109, USA going to University Christian Church, 2720 S University Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76109, United States
Head south on Waits Ave toward W Cantey St
Turn right onto W Cantey St
Turn right onto S University Dr
Slight left, Destination will be on the left
2. From University Christian Church, 2720 S University Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76109, United States going to the arsenal companies, 2537 Lubbock Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76109, United States
Head north toward S University Dr
Turn right toward S University Dr
Turn left onto S University Dr
Turn right at the 1st cross street onto McPherson Ave
Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Greene Ave
Turn right onto Park Hill Dr
Turn right onto Lubbock Ave, Destination will be on the left
3. From the arsenal companies, 2537 Lubbock Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76109, United States going to The Medlin Law Firm, 1300 S University Dr #318, Fort Worth, TX 76107, United States
Head north on Lubbock Ave toward Park Hill Dr
Turn left onto Park Hill Dr
Turn right onto S University Dr
Pass by Starbucks
Turn left onto University Rd/W Vickery Blvd
Turn left, Destination will be on the right
(682) 204-4066 We cannot receive pictures via text so please send those via email or hand deliver to our office.
(682) 204-4066 No podemos recibir imágenes por mensaje de texto, así que envíelas por correo electrónico o entréguelas personalmente en nuestra oficina.