Miyazono Dean, Esq.
Dean is a trial attorney at The Medlin Law Firm. He’s handled hundreds of criminal cases and is licensed in both federal and state court. Dean joined the Marine Corps at age 17 after convincing his parents to sign an age waiver. He served four years on active duty in the infantry. He later finished college and law school in less than six years. Dean evaluates every case with an eye towards trial and won his first ten trials as a defense attorney. He’s determined and focused to get the best result possible for each individual client. He’s always mindful that for the person accused it’s likely the biggest looming issue in that person’s life. The Medlin Law Firm recruited Dean due to his courtroom ability and numerous not guilty verdicts.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Law
Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars:
- University of North Texas – B.S. in Economics (2002)
- Texas Wesleyan University – Juris Doctorate (2005)
- State Bar of Texas Licensed: 2005
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Texas DWI Lawyer’s Association